Dining Services

Attention Seniors!

Don't graduate without getting your lunch account refunds!!!

If you have less than $10.00 in your lunch account:

Go to the cafeteria to receive a cash refund.

If you have more than $10.00 in your account:

A check will be mailed home. Parent or Student should send an email to: Email Raina Lee Cooper

Subject: Senior Refund

Include: Student's name and current mailing address

Reminder to Parents

Lunch Account Balances can be transferred to a sibling's account!! Email Email Raina Lee Cooper to request a transfer.

Thank You and Congratulations!!!

Gorham School Dining Services

106 Weeks Road
Gorham ME 04038
Phone: (207)222-1375
FAX: (207) 839-4092

Dining Services Director

Michael Sanborn
Email Michael Sanborn

Administrative Assistant
Raina Lee Cooper

Email Raina Lee Cooper

Phone: (207)222-1375

Federal Non-discrimination Statement

In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.

Program information may be made available in languages other than English.  Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible State or local Agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at: USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form , from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:

(1)       mail:

            U.S. Department of Agriculture
            Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
            1400 Independence Avenue, SW
            Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or

(2)       fax:

            (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or

(3)       email:
            Email USDA

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

(Federal statement updated 5/18/2022)

State Non-discrimination Statement

The Maine Human Rights Act prohibits discrimination because of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, religion, ancestry or national origin.

Complaints of discrimination must be filed at the office of the Maine Human Rights Commission, 51 State House Station, Augusta, Maine 04333-0051. If you wish to file a discrimination complaint electronically, visit the Human Rights Commission website at View Website Human Rights Commission and complete an intake questionnaire. Maine is an equal opportunity provider and employer.

Civil Rights